Our Basic All-Inclusive IVF Package
The package includes the following:
1. A single egg retrieval cycle
a. Office visits and pelvic ultrasound scans related to the egg retrieval cycle.
b. Egg retrieval procedure in the operating room.
c. Anesthesia physician services.
d. Embryology lab basic IVF procedures (examples: fertilizing eggs, culturing embryos, and freezing eggs/embryos).
e. Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
2. A single fresh or frozen embryo transfer
a. Office visits and pelvic ultrasound scans related to the embryo transfer cycle.
b. Embryo transfer procedure.
c. Embryology lab procedures
3. Freezing embryo(s) for 3 months.
The package DOES NOT INCLUDE the following:
Medications (may be covered by basic insurances, estimated cost $1,000-$6,000).
2. Blood work (usually covered by any basic insurance).
3. Genetic testing (examples: female partner, male partner, or embryo genetic testing).
4. Surgeries (examples: hysteroscopy, laparoscopy).
5. Office visits not related to fertility treatments (examples: pap smear, pregnancy scans, and routine gynecological exams).
6. Long term sperm/eggs/embryos storage.
Once the treatment has begun, the package is nonrefundable.
Out of network reimbursement by the insurance companies will be credited towards the package.